Saturday, March 2, 2013

Alts

Hey Jammers! I probably should post about the Lucky Party or the Clover Skirt (for sale in Bahari Bargains ofr a whopping 550 gems, members pick one up today) but I REALLY don't feel like it. So DEAL WITH IT. :D

So here's all of my non-member accounts. Yes I know. I know.

fairyalena
theenybeany
theeny427
Jammer3695417
yesitisfairyalena
honeybee427
ember427
awesomesauce4323
girlygirl4323
iluvkitties101
dachshundlover152
lovegirlroxsmom (LOL good times)
lesmiserablesmother (Lovegirlrox is obsessed with Les Miserables)
trololounge
Julian2forthewinFTW (JULIAN2 BUDDIED ME ON THIS ACCOUNT!!! -squeal-)
fairyalena111

I don't even remember why I MADE all these accounts! The only one I actually go on is Julian2forthewinFTW because Julian2 BUDDIED ME! (BEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL EVER!)

Good. Times.

Peace,


4 comments:

  1. Who's the he? *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He makes a lot of Animal Jam YouTube videos and I really wanted to be his buddy and he wouldn't buddy me so I made that account.

      Delete