Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hat and Curly Wig (Yours Truly, Bob Undefi)

"AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

I say when I log onto Google.


My brother (not going to name names) changed my name from Carly Brooks (My AWESOME fake name!) to... *sob*
Bob Undefi

I don't wanna know WHY he picked that, but YEAH. So if you ever see the name BOB UNDEFI anywhere, that's yours truly, me.

UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

But it is my responsibility to also give you the item so ya. It's Hat and Curly Wig, at the New Years Party 2013. There is a party in 5 minutes! Yay! I am lucky!

(Other colors are (If hair color not listed its white) blue and yellow, pink (blonde hair), black and red, blue, orange, yellow, and purple.)

That's really all for today, Jammers! 

Hugs,



(NOT Bob Undefi)



5 comments:

  1. i didn't mean to upset you please talk to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you add my blog or mention it on here? Please? I worked really hard on it.
    http://www.animaljamguide.com

    I could do the same for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting sorry I haven't been doing daily updates and sure I can make a "more blogs" page

    ReplyDelete