Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hat-apalooza!

This is awesome, Jammers! There are rare hats being sold all over Jamaa! As far as I know, this is a brand new thing and we don't know how long it will last or how often the hats in the stores will change.

(I will update this post with pictues when I can get on Animal Jam)

In Canyons Pathway, there is a cart with: Top Hat, Freedom Koala Hat, Fancy Top Hat (non-member), and Eyeball Hat!



The Mt. Shiveer hat cart sells: Freedom Lion Hat, Freedom Monkey Hat, Freedom Chicken Hat, and the Police Hat (non-member) (Which is SOLD in JAM MART CLOTHING! Couldn't they just make it a different default color or SOMETHING?!)

In the cart in Sarepia Forest you can find: Freedom Top Hat, Scary Bell Hat, Leprechaun Hat, Lion Hat, and Phantom Hat!

There are only THREE non-member items in the carts today! One you can BUY in JAM MART CLOTHING!!! And the other TWO you can WIN in the Trading Party claw machine!!!

This is not a non-member friendly holiday. :(

But I am still happy because, in case you haven't noticed, AJHQ is finally BRINGING BACK RARES!!! :D

They brought back the beta floor and walls and now tops! I hope WORNS are next!!! :D Or fox hats. :)

I hope this means NO MORE SCAMMING AND HACKING!!!

Please comment!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe it. I had a top hat and they came back! I didn't get to trade it away!! GRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that stinks... I'm kinda glad because I never thought I would ever have a top hat.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get the falling hearts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just google falling hearts for blogger and you have to try a bunch of them but eventually you get one that works

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're missing out current new ones like French Fry hats and witch hats.

    ReplyDelete