Thursday, February 21, 2013

Acheivement Glitch

Hey Jammers! I'm sorry if that last post was misleading to anyone, I'm not quitting this blog for a LONG time! Animal Jam Video Guide is a blog for me and my friend to post Animal Jam videos, as opposed to posting them on YouTube. I just got wonderful news! I am having a two-hour delay due to sleet! You know what that means? More Animal Jam! 
On to what I was planning on talking about. You may know I made my account, fairyalena101, as a new account once I got membership. My original account was fairyalena. When I was looking at my acheivements, I noticed that my "First Pet!" acheivement came before my "Join the Club!" acheivement. 
I was on another account in a different tab, and it looked the same.
Strange glitch, huh?

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Check out my new blog, you can author if you would like as well.

    http://theanswerstolife-sparky.blogspot.com/2013/02/welcome.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete