Sunday, February 3, 2013

Raccoons are coming!!

Hey Jammers! It's been a while. But one exciting thing is going on in Jamaa! AJ Cookiez's party! Well, yes that, but also, RACCOONS ARE COMING! So the Raccoon Hats WERE a sign! I think you have already seen pictures of the Jamaa Journal so you know what it looks like, but here is the solved puzzle. It took me forever XP

Also, tiger pets are so cute! I hope they aren't planning on making this a regular thing though, pets as gifts. They should give us something GOOD, and then make a new pet for sale every month for just that month. So we get pets AND a good item.

 Also there is a returnign item today, a Heart Balloon:
It's cute! I like the phantom balloon better though.

I love comments and especially Jam-A-Grams!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. OMG raccoons!!! So excited! And that is so cute and funny with the elephants.
    What happens if he gets a runny nose??? LOLZ! :9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raccoons are coming tomorrow I BELIEVE They are, i'm not sure but its been 2 weeks right? So Raccoons are comin tomorrow! <3

    ReplyDelete