Friday, March 1, 2013

Arctic Wolf Pets!

Hey Jammers! Here's a post all about arctic wolf pets, the monthly gift for March 2013! 

Here's the letter that members will get from Animal Jam HQ!

It seems they are calling them "Arctic Wolf Pups" not "Arctic Wolf Pets".

They look sort of predictable if you ask me. But you can add "Frost" to make them sparkley!

Here are the "Pet Stop" items:


Tail armor! :D

I will update later with the exclusive head items only available the the "Pets Only Party Pet Stop"!

Have fun with your arctic wolf pups, Jammers!!!

Hugs,



9 comments:

  1. wait can you still get them? my user name is twirlytree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait can you still get them? my user name is twirlytree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't on animaljam at that time can you please have them out again :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so unfair. I was a member at the time (for a month before that too and I didn't get that gift either) and I DIDN'T GET ONE D: D: D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I really want one. I don't remember if i was member or not and now I see how awesome they are. EVERYONE HAS ONE D: D: D:

      Delete
  6. can some body give me a working membership code

    ReplyDelete