Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sorry I've Been Neglecting You

 Hey Jammers! Sorry, this has been a VERY busy time for me! I had a snow day on Monday, which meant that my teachers loaded us up with homework and I have an Industrial Revolution test tomorrow and I had a Caesar's English test today. I also have this steam engine project that is due Friday and we kind of haven't started...
Anyway, my spring break starts on Saturday and early in the morning we will be leaving to drive to Miami then getting on a Carnival cruise. I just hope it doesn't end up like that one did... with sewage oozing down the walls...
So sorry if I'm MIA... I will be on AJ on Friday for sure! I will have my iPhone to check for updates but there is usually a glitch where my comments don't show up.. I have Safari. Any suggestions Apple users?

I will also be thinking about planning my birthday party because my birthday is in April!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment