Thursday, March 28, 2013

Update

Hey Jammers! This update is SUPER exciting! Also this is going to be the EPICEST EPICEST EPICEST EPICEST EPICEST EPICEST monthly gift ever! It will be the first one I get that's not a pet! (Except for December's.) It looks SO SO SO SO SO cool!!! Also April is my birthday month! I think I already told you that! I hope I can make a video tomorrow about the update because that is a lot easier than taking a bunch of pictures. As you might be able to tell, I'm super excited because of spring break and this update! I will probably be relaxing on a cruise somewhere near Jamaica when the monthly gifts come out, but at least that means I won't be annoyed by all those people on AJ screaming "GIVE US THE MEMBER GIFTS HURRY UP AJHQ!!!!!!" I mean seriously they're gonna come eventually show some PATIENCE. So what else was I gonna talk about? I just realized I still have the hearts falling on my blog... Anyway, see you guys on AJ!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. y! Just wanted to say great website. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating yo Driving tests cancellations

    ReplyDelete