Thursday, November 29, 2012

More Snow Leopard Info!



Ok Jammers! Finally I am home from school and after-school clubs! AJHQ must be really excited about the new animal. There are tons of posts in the Jamaa Journal and on their blog, The Daily Explorer! Here are the pics, all credit to snowyclaw and her blog, Animal Jam Spirit, because I don't feel like learning how to do screenshots and stuff right now (Sorry snowy!):
 
 
 (click to make them bigger)
I would love it if I had a comment that was not by me!!!
Animal Jam rocks!!!
Hugs,
COMMENT PLEASE!!! I AM SO LONELY AROUND HERE! ;(

2 comments:

  1. ghhhh.... I dont want them to be sold in target :/ Takes a while, and "SELECT" targets is even worse.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I hope I can find one! I still can't find Arctic Wolves anywhere! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete