Friday, November 30, 2012

Randomness and Green

Hey Jammers! I know you probably don't want to see any more snow leopards, so... I won't take any more pictures of them. But if you go to Jamaa Township, look around, I guarantee there will be at least two snow leopards. I am looking at it right now! One has a huge party at their den so I went. Also, have you noticed there are not many green colors for your animals? I think AJHQ should add more green options. It seems to me that there is just hunter green, teal, and puke green. I have noticed there are more neon and other greens for pets and stuff.
I am watching Mythbusters. and writing this. And my fox is sitting in my enchanted burrow den. LOL! It wants to spell-check Mythbusters to Bushmasters.
So... yeah. That's all I wanted to say.
Comment!

1 comment: