Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Snow leopards for sale!

Come get your snow leopards!
That's right Jammers! If you have a neighborhood Target, better stop by and pick up a three-month Animal Jam membership with the new snow leopard, a gem bonus, and more!
Also, a few have been spotted already in Jamaa:


 These ones are non-member Animal Jam testers that were testing the new snow leopard:


I think this new animal is SO cool! Don't you? I remember when I first was told to look up amy3141, and I sped down to show backwardsplatypus (my brother, who was playing Wii in the basement,) so fast my mom thought I was gonna be sick or something. 

The new item for today is an underwater furniture, a safe, for sale in Sunken Treasures.

Member, for an underwater den.

Also, AJHQ posted a post (lol) about penguin plushies (seriously, AJHQ, what's with the random plushie posts???):
  
That's all for now, Jammers!
Hugs,
 
ALL PICTURES CREDIT TO SNOWYCLAW AND HER BLOG, ANIMAL JAM SPIRIT!

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I subscribe to Snowyclaw's blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you a non member in animal jam?

      Delete
  2. Aw i wanted to play in the beta days and test out the snow leopards as a non-member i'm a non member in animal jam :( i'm not lucky...

    ReplyDelete