Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New Blog!!!

Hi!  Fairyalena101 here! Welcome to my new Animal Jam blog! 

First, some animal jam stuff:

Snow leopard gift cards are at select target stores! I hope I can get one! I have five days left on my poor little hummingbird membership! ;(

My best buds on AJ and in real:
FACEPALM47331 (12-year-old girl) (probably the only one to ever read this)
smores23 (11-year-old girl)

Best cousin forever in real:
ellie5756 (9-year-old girl)
 
My stepsiblings in real:
chocolatemallow (12-year-old girl)
backwardsplatypus (10-year-old boy)

Siblings in real:
volcanosurfer (8-year-old boy)
redswimmer (6-year-old boy) (don't even bother)

I will give a more formal Animal Jam post in the next post I just wanted to introduce myself

Hugs,
 

4 comments:

  1. cupcake295603/19/2013 7:34 AM

    i <3 ur first post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you theeny! been forev since I have seen this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look at this blog, not just FACEPALM47331!
    ~neros1234

    ReplyDelete