Friday, November 30, 2012

Little post EDIT: NOT LITTLE

Ok I am bored so... you guys need to vote on what other kinds of posts I should make!!! 'Cause then I can make 'em!!! And not be so bored!
Me and some friends were bored in the pillow room so we started singing "I Whip my Tail Back and Forth!"




Also, one of my buddies came up to me while I was chatting with a buddy in my den, and they screamed, "HOW DID YOU GET YOUR MEMBERSHIP???!!!" 
And I'm like, "1 month hummingbird..." 
Then my other nice friend said bye and I Jam-A-Grammed her "Bye" while my buddy was saying, "No one will help me brake ice to get membership!" and "I always try to brake ice and bridge but it never works!1!!!!!!" 
And I am thinking, "Chill, girl!" and I say, "AJHQ doesn't give out free memberships!" 
and she said "My friend said she got hers from braking the bridge!!!" 
"It is fake!" I reply.
"Then why did she tell me that?!?!?!?!/!!"
I am thinking, "Um.. because people are liars! One of the first people with a snow leopard said it came with wristbands!!!" but I say, "Sorry.. it does not happen"
And she is all mad like "NO ONE BELEIVES ME I JUST WANT A MEMBERSHIP WHY DON"T YOU HELP ME BRAKE ICE!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!"
And I am like, "sorry... it is not that important to me... sorry" and I am a people-pleaser and I hate to have to be mean so this is very hard to do.
And she is probably thinking, "snobby members..."
Then she leaves.
Then I real quick go on my blog and make this post.
And I take too long and get logged off of Animal Jam.
And while it loads again I write this:

I am so excited to go on Animal Jam tomorrow! "Cause it is a new month so we get monthly gifts! Plus it is JAMAALIDAYS so we get presents!!! YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment