Saturday, December 1, 2012

December has begun! (At least for me!)

(It is my first Jamaalidays)

So, sometimes I stay up past midnight playing Animal Jam, and it is 12:25 AM now. I logged out and logged back in at midnight to get my daily gems, like I always do, but as I typed my password, I realized that in December, we get daily gifts. And we probably get gifts instead of gems. And items and stuff come out when every area in the world has reached the next day. So that would be when? 3:00 AM? 4:00 AM? 6:00 AM? We'll see. I will probably go to sleep soon and then just get it when I wake up. Also, I wonder what the member monthly gift is. Do you usually get them on the very first day? I do not know because I became a member after November already started... so... yeah. Bye bye and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment