Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Trees, Coral, and More Gems!

 Hey Jammers!
Your daily gift is 600 gems! Just keeps getting bigger, doesn't it? No, no, I don't mind.


In Jam Mart furniture there is the Lit Palm Tree:

I am SO glad it's for non-members! Good job AJHQ! Keep up the good work!


And the Lit Baobab Tree:


The Lit Baobab Tree was my 100th Den Item! Yay!

Finally! A new item for my poor underwater den! I really wanted some holiday decorations for it! This is the Coral Snowman!

(This also comes in: purple, pink, red, orange, multi, green, gray, black, and brown!)

I will totally get a bunch of these!

Also, check out The Daily Explorer because there are lots of new articles! I haven't gotten my Snow Leopard yet, but hopefully my mom will get me one because they are on sale now!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment