Sunday, December 2, 2012

Green items!

Hi Jammers! The gift today is 300 gems, nothing special:



Some cool new items today! First, the Wreath Necklace, from Jam Mart Clothing:

In addition to green and red, there is also green and dark blue, green and light pink, light blue and dark blue, light pink and dark pink, orange and red, turquiose and red, and white and raspberry.
Non-member Yay!!
These have been very popular year-round, it seems. I got one from the claw at a trading party a couple months ago and everyone was trading me for it!

And in Jam Mart Furniture, the Epic Jamaaliday Tree! If you check out snowyclaw's den, it will probably be there:


 
Also, if you have the gingerbread den, try experimenting with different walls and floors. The patterns like rainbow and bats are made of frosting! The restraunt floor is squares of chocolate, the lava floor is peanut brittle, and the green slime wall is chocolate sauce oozing from the wall! Try out your favorite wall or floor and see what happens!
Also, since I only had like one day left, I got a lion membership yesterday! I was thinking of checking stores for Arctic Wolves and Snow Leopards, but I couldn't wait! Hopefully, since we usually can't find memberships in my town, we'll ask all my relatives for Christmas to check their Walmarts and Targets!
 
Today's daily quiz:
What kind of special plushie is mostly hidden behind snowyclaw's Epic Jamaaliday Tree?
Answer to yesterday's daily quiz:
The RIM Snowman Mask was dark blue and green, congrats to everyone who got it correct!
 (picture courtesy to snowyclaw 'cause I didn't have this blog then)
 
Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment