Monday, December 24, 2012

BOWS AND ARROWS I AM FREAKING OUT!!! (Oh yeah, and RIM)

HEY JAMMERS I AM SO EXCITED I WILL PUT ON CAPS LOCK SO THAT I CAN STILL HOLD SHIFT AND FEEL LIKE I'M YELLING THAT IS HOW EXCITED I AM!!!

Lets start when I was sleeping. Backwardsplatypus knocked on my door at 8:30 AM and whispered to go on Animal Jam (I don't feel like putting a link there but in the time it is taking me to write this note i could have    whatever).

HEY (Calm down, fairyalena101) Jammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Better...)

TOdaY'S GIft is BOW and ARROWS! (yayayayayayayYAYAYAYAY)
(There are new colors!)
First I got mucus yellow:
But then I saw a koala saying "All I want is a yellow one for my red one!!!"

So I randomly traded them that.


But then on my eight(ish) storage accounts I got yellow, yellow, yellow, black, purple, red, green, purple.



I forgot it was Rare Item Monday! I was a big fan of the hood from last week. (My Snow Leopard has been sportin' it all week.)

Attention lions, tigers, wolves, koalas, pandas, rabbits, seals, crocodiles, elephants, rhinos, horses, dolphins, sharks, sea turtles, penguins, octopuses, monkeys, giraffes, foxes, snow leopards, and arctic wolves. Today's Monday Rare is the Rare Winter Jacket on the first page of the Shiveer Shoppe in the Hot Cocoa Hut!
Of course, we couldn't forget my Snow Leopard!

Not that bad, huh?

Also, did you ever notice you can change the temperature of the hot cocoa, and can even make chocolate milk?? I just realized that. And you know how you can make it white? I just had some white hot chocolate in real life and it was SO good, and I said, "After this I'm gonna go make some for Awesome RockyGirl! (My panda of awesome boss epicness) (Oh yeah spell-check,  FEEL THE PAIN!!! I am NOT changing it to spiciness, chicness, creepiness, or peppiness!!)



^^^^^ Anyway, if you're only interested in hearing about Animal Jam (Oh yeah, link!), stop here. ^^^^^

I am bored so... yeah. Today for Christmas Eve, me and my (step-)sister, chocolatemallow (Oh yeah, improper grammar!!!) are acolyting (That IS how you spell it!), which means you carry candles and walk with them and light them and blow them out. (On Animal Jam, though, I just traded one of my mucus bows for someone's (looked like a boy) pink one. I think if you said you were a boY (I am so excited I keep typing bow instead) at the beginning, They shouldn't give you pink or purple. But they wouldn't because of obvious reasons that I can't think of right now.
This giant bowl of whipped cream on the table is making me hungry! There is even a spoon right there!
Ok, I really need to have some breakfast now.

Merry Christmas Eve!!! And Hannakuh! And Kwanzaa!
Happy Holidays!
(Yes, Spell-check, I do mean Hannakuh, not Hannah. That name went downhill after "Hannah Montana" started.)

Hugs (be careful when you're hugging me because of my bow and arrows),


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you get rainbow links?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete