Monday, December 3, 2012

My dream items!

So, recently I got one of my two dream items, Mech Angel Wings. They were purple, my favorite color! Then, I was at a trading party, and someone traded me their FOX HAT for my CUPCAKE PET HOUSE! I felt sorry for this Jammer, but of course, I accepted. Then I saw a Jammer that had a purple rare worn blanket, my other, most bestest dream item of all time. I Jam-A-Grammed saying, "What for worn?" and they said fox hat. Of course, I am not entirely sure, but I think the fox hat might be rarer than a purple worn blanket. But, I traded it. I got a really easy trade for the Fox Hat, after all. That's all for now Jammers! What are some of your dream items?

EDIT (12-6): I am trying to get the fox hat back from the girl I traded my fox hat for her worn blanket but she hasn't been online much. I can't call her a scammer because a deal's a deal. I think she is a nice Jammer. If I get it back before I do my Jammer of the Week post then she will definitely be it. 

Hugs,


4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm......I don't really know what mine are yet! xD. I love your blog! Wow.....Those are really good trades. :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED/ WANT
    (MAJORITY OF THEM IS NEED.)
    Fox Hat N
    Rare Clover Blanket N
    Tv W
    New Den N
    ...
    and that's about it, really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help:
    What would most Jammers accept from a trade that is for a FOX HAT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want an arctic wolf!

    ReplyDelete