Saturday, December 15, 2012

Earmuffs, Crowns, and Jamaaliday Presents

Hey Jammers! Super sorry I didn't post yesterday! I was really busy with school.
Today's daily Jamaaliday gift is 700 gems! Yay! I have been to lazy to get off my butt and play Underwater Best Dressed.
In Jam Mart Clothing, there is Jamaaliday Earmuffs. Sorta human, but they seem cute.
(also come in green, pink, orange, white, blue, red, and black)
Here is what they look like on a couple of my animals:

In Bahari Bargains, there is the Candy Cane Crown from yesterday:
Non-member! Super! I would buy it if you could change the color, though.
Th other new item is at the Jamaaliday Shop at the Jamaaliday Jam, it is called Gift Pile:
Great for under your Jamaaliday tree! Again, REALLY want to change the color!

That's all for today, Jammers. Happy Jamming and check out my blog about scammers!
There are TONS of articles in The Daily Explorer so you should really check it out!
P.S. I posted before SnowyClaw! Woohoo! (No offense to Snowy)

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment