Saturday, December 8, 2012

Poop and Fire

Hey Jammers! Today's daily gift is the Fireplace! Just yesterday in Jamaa Township there was someone that said "Trade me nonmember fireplace!". Well, now they're here!
 It wouldn't show up, again!
But it looks super good in my den my my epicly decorated tree!

Ok, the next item, is very disturbing:
Seriously AJHQ! Is this really appropriate?! I don't think this is very appropriate, especially when they are geared towards people 6-11. I am 11, and and don't know very many people a lot older than me that play it. I know my little brother that just turned six plays almost as much as me, (He is redswimmer.) and I wish there was a way to erase it from the store, because, knowing him, he will fill up his whole den. (Actually, his membership ran out, but my friend in real life says they have Snow Leopards and Arctic Wolves at Best Buy.)

There is also rumors that Snow Leopards and Arctic Wolves are in Animal Jam Outfitters, and I don't know about you, but they certainly aren't on mine. I don't think AJHQ would do that so soon. I do think they should put Arctic Wolves in there before Christmas, though. My mom did buy lion codes for backwardsoplatypus, redswimmer, volcanosurfer, and chocolatemallow, but someone hacked her account and now they are buying tons and tons of Animal Jam stuff and when my mom emails AJHQ they refuse to sort it out, so, I got logged off while ranting. :~ (

There is also a plushie for people now! It is in Animal Jam Outfitters!

And, today's clothing item is in the Epic Wonders clothing orb, a new back item!

Yay! It also comes in other epic colors, like orange, blue, black, green, brown, purple, and white!

Here is a picture:



Also, in case you didn't know, there is a snowman for sale at the Jamaaliday Jam!

I think that's all for today Jammers!

Here is a question for you: Do you think the Reindeer Poop is inappropriate for young players?
Answer in the comments!

Hugs,


3 comments: