Friday, December 7, 2012

Candy Canes, Candles, and FINALLY!

Ok, first- I HAVE BEEN WISHING THAT YOU COULD CONTROL YOUR ANIMAL WITH ARROW KEYS FOR MONTHS AND NOW YOU CAN!! :D

I am SO HAPPY!


Anyway, the daily gift is candy canes:
(pic from SnowyClaw because I forget to take a picture)


And Yay! another ornament for my tree, a Candle Ornament!

It also comes in other epic colors like purple, pink, red, white, blue, dark blue, yellow, orange, and brown.

AJHQ has updated the daily explorer (I am so excited one day it might be normal to see the Alphas!!!) and there is a new News Crew assignment! I might enter!

(I will make another post about Alphas.)

Most days I will make these posts in school then add pictures later when I am able to go online. (Our school's network blocked Animal Jam.)

See you later!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment