Saturday, December 1, 2012

HAPPY JAMAALIDAYS!

I am SO excited! I have so many screenshots to show you guys!

So, here is what it looks like when you log on, right where the gem spinner would be:


And this was my gift:


Cool, right? Here it is in my den:


They like float up and sprout back on it is super cool!
But wait! There's more!
I got two Jam-o-grams today from AJHQ. Here is the first one:

What a nice suprise! I got this in addition to my monthly gift! This is the present:

It looks so Jamtastic in my den! (I wanted to something besides cool.) Take a look:


Also, the member gift is so super epicly! See for yourself:


 
If I can find some good decorations, then this might become my main den!!!
 
So... epicly!!!

 
 
Okay, back on track. Here is the item today, a Snowman Mask:
 
 

 
Other colors in addition to black and red hat: red and light blue hat, a light blue and dark blue hat, a pink and light pink hat, a green and red hat, a blue and red hat, a yellow and red hat, and a purple and red hat! They all look pawesome!!!
 

It is kinda big and heavy-looking, but I might see about buying one if I can get some gems. The best way for me to get gems is to play best dressed (Especially now, double gems!)
 
 Another thing! Today the Jamaaliday Jam started!! Here is a pic, it is basically the gingerbread den with awesome decor, awesome music, and a shop:
 
 
The shop in on the bottom right:
 
And, in case you did not know, (I didn't until just now) the reindeer pets are way on the top left!

 
 
 
Today's AJ Quiz!!!
There is a rare snowman mask that was a RIM (Rare Item Monday) a few weeks ago. What were its colors? (Answer in the comments or if you want it to be private you can always Jam-o-gram me!!!)
 
Hugs,

P.S. Does anyone know any good like nametag-maker sites or programs?? Please comment!


3 comments:

  1. Rmi is dark blue :)

    Cool blog ,, I seen ya on snowys page ,

    Oh and by the way

    JAMAADAYS ROXS !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your comments are greatly appreciated!!

      Delete
  2. That Gingerbread House Den was from last year, now I have two of them, I wish they did something else for the monthly gift.

    ReplyDelete