Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lots o' Gems and Candy Canes!

Hey Jammers! I don't have much time this morning. I will have loads of time over break for glitches and stuff. Today's gift is 800 gems! Super! One week until Christmas! I am SO EXCITED!!! Only 4 more days of school. :p
In Jam Mart Furniture there is the Giant Candy Cane:
(comes also in orange, yellow, green, black. blue, purple, and pink)
The grass at the bottom is weird though. Bye bye!
COMMENT!
OR YOU WILL GET COAL IN YOUR STOCKING!
(just kidding)

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog; bancuri gratuite

    ReplyDelete